Sunday, September 12, 2010

SAYF woes....

After one year and a half, I have only missed one retreat since I have been going to SAYF. I am going to have to go to half of the retreats this year. I'm NOT cool with that.
I'm not liking cheering because of it. I haven't been liking it as much as I thought because of how the sport is, anyway. I've decided if I were to get injured, I'd not compete. I don't want to get injured again, for one, and I want to go to SAYF.....and competition team gets in the way of that. Competition team is pretty much the reason why I'm slightly regretting joining back up with it.
I was so excited to be going to Chattanooga in November, and I'm not going to be able to go because it's the weekend before our first competition. Ugh.
I'm not going to see any of the other SAYFers until January....and then after that....April. What am I going to do?
I'm pretty okay with missing October for Homecoming. We only have four of those left, so yeah.
But it's sad that I'm going to have half of SAYF after a full year of it.
Worship sharing Saturday night was lovely. I shared all of this with everybody...and in my epistle.
The only thing that got me down this weekend was the fact I'm going to have to wait this long.
We'll just see what happens.

No comments: