Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So life!

I am transitioning to my last year of high school. It's gonna be a great year!

I really hope there's a lot of opportunity that comes my way. I would love to get back into theatre....which is mainly why I'm not cheering again...ever.

Oh yeah, I'm a National Champion!!!!!
That was way back in March at Myrtle Beach. It was one of the best experiences ever!

Now it's about....senior pics tomorrow....and The Glee Project and just enjoying my summer.

Trips to West Virginia (family reunion) and to Michigan from there (family trip).

Happy PRIDE!...and GO NEW YORK for promoting marriage equality for all!
Next year, when I'm 18, I'm definitely gonna start go to Pridefests....since a lot of the fun seems to happen to those 18 and over. LOL!

I can't believe I'll be legal in about 4 months.
It's exciting.

Life is changing, but that's how it goes.

No comments: