Monday, November 3, 2008

November

It is darling November already. Oh my. Halloween was a blast. I went a friend's house for a party and there were a few from our group of friends and we took the younger siblings trick-or-treating. It was cool. It was a Democratic party. There was someone dressed as a devil Sarah Palin. She was funny. I ate so much food, but it was good. Here's what got me: It was around 7 and people were going in for the night when there was ONE MORE HOUR LEFT!!! Oh well, it's over.
It's November and tomorrow is the election! I have play practice at 9 am. WOOT! Hopefully I'll be able to leave early since I have such a very small role. (I have two words to sing and that's it.)
TWILIGHT is in 18 days! I saw two commercials on TV last night. AHHH! The Simpsons and Family Guy were hilarious last night. Hehehe!
It is 7:31 AM. I have been up since 6:25. Daylight Savings Time is over. Oh well. Thanksgiving is in 24 days. WOOT! Christmas is in 49 days, WOW! You know, counting in days feels shorter than counting in weeks. Like Christmas is in 7 weeks. 7 weeks seems longer than 49 days, don't you think? LOL!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had a good Halloween too. I went round one of my friends houses and slept there the night. We all dressed up and it was a good laugh. I was really bad at dancing to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'! LOL! Family Guy is awesome! I have all the seasons on DVD. xD