Monday, November 10, 2008

Recent events/happenings in list form...

1. Obama is president! WHOO! PARTY!
2. Twilight comes out in 11 days!
3. I am halfway through A Lion Among Men by Gregory Maguire.
4. Two of my friends are in a heated war now over some things that happened at lunch today.
5. I have my first high school academic team meet on Saturday, which I have to wake up at 5:30 for.
6. I am acing all of my classes.
7. I am in the school play Beauty and the Beast, but I want to get out of it. I only have two words in the whole thing, so hopefully it won't matter if I leave.
8. The band is going to Chicago for a band contest/school trip!
9. I want to explore new religious options.
10. I am hopefully taking three tests in academic team this year. Hopefully at least two.
11. I'm #1 in at least half of my classes.
12. We have to do 50 notecards for our research paper (I should do the five that I didn't get to start and completely today).
13. Thanksgiving is in 3 weeks!
14. I am an official Phunk sibling.
15. TWILIGHT IS IN 11 DAYS!

No comments: