Sunday, July 4, 2010

Opinions, opinions!

I have a friend mad at me because I called them out on their opinions....which don't even exist. It's over stupid things, but that's us. We fight over stupid things.
It's about Twilight, which I do like and they don't, and that's fine.
But it's not fine when I've read all the books and have seen all of the movies and they've only unwillingly seen the first two movies. I highly doubt they paid attention, which is also fine, but if you're going to have an opinion about something, make sure you pay attention and not just sit there and mock it.
If you want to prove you have an opinion about a book, try reading it. Same for a movie. Try watching it.
It's okay to not like something and not want to see/read it, but just don't say it sucks unless you actually know what it's about.

No comments: