Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rest of July

So I'm actually going to be doing stuff soon.

Tomorrow: Going to see Eclipse again tomorrow. My friend Heather had nobody here willing to go see it, so I'm going with her.

Thursday: Hangin' at the Florence Mall with long-time family friends who are moving to Florida.

Next weekend (the 16th): My brother might have a gig at the Black Feather and after that, we're going to West Virginia for mom's family reunion.

Last week of July: Beach trip with my friend Laura to Isle of Palms, South Carolina. "Twill be awesome!

So yeah, dead period ends on Friday. Sigh. My shoulder isn't completely healed yet, so I'm still doubtful I would want to tumble on it on Thursday after Florence. I'm just taking precautions in case I might injure it. I wouldn't mind being injured. It'd hurt and suck like hell, but my schedule would be free and I'd be able to go to the SAYF retreats I would have to miss (August, October, and March....as far as I know).

Band camp tonight was okay. Semi-productive.

But yeah. That's me for now.

No comments: